Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Feeling Blessed
Tonight I had the privilege of attending a ladies event at our church. We had yummy food, great company and an awesome guest speaker who happens to be a member of our church. She shared a wonderful message about the birth of Jesus and the simplicity of it all. I truly believe that God's plan was to bring His son into this world in the simplest means possible. It all makes sense... Mary, a simple girl. Joseph, a simple carpenter. The manger, a simple feeding trough for simple cattle. Even the first people to hear of Jesus' birth were simple shepherds. There is no way that I can tell it and give it the justice that was given when Nancy said it. However, it truly touched my heart and I never thought of the Christmas story that way before. I feel so blessed to have been in attendance tonight and to hear the message that Nancy presented.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment