Tuesday, October 6, 2009
I am Marilyn and I've been thinking about starting to blog so tonight I decided...why not now? I live in Olney, IL with my husband of 16 years. Together we parent our children, James 14, Nathaniel 11 & Hallie 8. I work full time for Ferrellgas, a nationwide propane supplier. I have been there over 3 years now. I love volunteering my time at church and recently became a member of the Marching Tigers Music Boosters. That has been a lot of work, but a lot of time also. On Wednesday nights, I've been running the computer putting the words to the Christmas program songs on the screen so the kids can see it as they are learning the actions. Wonder where my blog title came from? I have a t-shirt that reads "Yes, I am a Princess, My Father is the King of Kings". So if I am a princess, then my children must be princes and a princess right? We are striving to raise our children to be Godly people so I decided to name my blog what I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment